As a busy woman, like you, I get frustrated by those minor distractions and sometimes urgent situations that pop up and distract me from important priorities.
As a coach, I provide busy professionals with a focused plan for self-leadership that helps them manage their schedules to balance life and work.
Highlights from my background and experience include:
- 25+ years leadership experience in executive level and management roles.
- President, founder, and 10 years operating CMA Leadership Consultants.
- Expertise in coaching, career development, talent development, training, and professional speaking.
- As a coach and career development professional, created and directed career advancement centers for Pennsylvania State University, Arcadia University and provided coaching for hundreds of outplaced individuals.
- As a consultant, custom designed training programs for AT&T, Chilton Publishing, Abington Hospital, PECO, Keystone Helicopter, Scott Paper Company, and many others.
- As a marketing leader in the pharmaceutical industry directed marketing research projects for Advil and Tylenol and implemented new marketing research programs at McNeil Consumer Healthcare.
- MBA from Thomas Jefferson University(formally Philadelphia University), an MA in Counseling Psychology from Arcadia University, and a PhD in Human and Organizational Development from Fielding Graduate University.
- Autor of “FOCUS! Get What You Want Out of Life” and the “FOCUS Planning Journal.”
I honor my coaching clients’ point of view and follow the ICF (International Coaching Federation) code of ethics.